We are now planning the 2019 StakeCamp. Come back soon
The unconference is likely to have wide appeal but will especially valuable to anybody who is interested in public consultation, stakeholder mapping and engagement, qualitative research, social media, digital engagement, policy-making, comms or democracy.
It doesn't matter if you're a consultation professional, student, teacher or just nosey. This is the one event that is open to all.
There is no fixed agenda but we're hoping for sessions on some interesting and current themes, such as:-
- How to engage youth audiences;
- What GDPR means for public consultation
- How to improve Arnstein’s Ladder of Participation
- The law of consultation
- Stakeholder tracking standards
- How to identify stakeholders online and offline
- How to use NLP and AI to unpick insights in qualitative data
- Asking the right survey questions
- Dealing with lobbyists
- Making consultation meaningful
...and the rest is up to you!